Header

Image Map

Thursday, February 19, 2015

My Travels to Mexico

While vacationing in Mexico, I hadn't really planned on making any purchases for myself... just a cute little drum and sarong for my little girl.  However, I ended up learning about some unique, handmade jewelry available only in Playa del Carmen (so we've been told).

The jewelry is created by Luma, each piece different than the rest, handmade with semi-precious stones.  Try as I might to convince the hubby to venture into Playa, he wasn't on board.  Instead, one of the ladies in the group we traveled with, Brenda, went into town.  I had told her that if she found a pretty bracelet, I'd love her to pick out one for me.  Of course, I would pay her for it, but I didn't really expect her to find me one.

So, you can only imagine my delight when Brenda handed me a colorful little pouch with a gorgeous bracelet inside today.  I offered to pay her for it, but she would not accept any thing from me.  I am so grateful for her kindness and such an amazing bracelet to remember our trip by!  Thank you so much Brenda!



And, if you are interested in finding out more about Luma jewelry, be sure to check it out here.  I don't believe you can purchase it online - but, there is an e-mail address that you could contact Lupana, the creator, at.

That's all for now, I will be posting more about my travels in Mexico soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog