Header

Image Map

Monday, January 26, 2015

Bow & Drape

I love Instagram for more reasons than one - and I recently came across and posting from the ladies over at Birchbox!  Here it is:

The instagram post can be found here.

They were featuring a company I hadn't ever heard of, Bow and Drake.  I got on the website to learn a little bit more.  I've learned that they, "...are a brand that inspires smart, stylish women to make a statement" and that clothing customization is their specialty.

So, I got playing around on the site and customized a few different items.  You can find my personal style profile here with some of my own creations.


I *think* that I am going to purchase my "Mascara & Lipgloss" sweatshirt I created.  While $48 does seem pricy, when I think of other brands that are customizable or even high-end sweatshirts (like Victoria's Secret Pink), it doesn't seem so bad.  Also, when you enter your e-mail address, you'll receive 10% off your order.  Shipping time is 14 days.

What do you think?  I'd love to see your designs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog